– Decision No. 384/QĐ-TTg dated 03rd April, 2007 of Prime Minister on approval for equitization plan of units directly under EVN in period 2007 – 2010. In which regulated that: Based on development strategy of electricity sector approved by Prime Minister, Electricity of Vietnam decided to establish electric joint stock companies and other joint stock companies contributed capital by EVN, staffs in the electric sector, strategic shareholders and other shareholders under the current regulations.
– 25th May, 2007, Electricity of Vietnam promulgated document No. 2599/CV-EVN TCCB&ĐT + TCKT on registration of contributing capital to establish Joint Stock Company.
– EVN Cambodia Joint Stock Company founded by General Shareholders Meeting on 12th September, 2007, with charter capital of 2.400.000.000.000 VND, which is contributed by 18 Major Founding shareholders.
– 01st October, 2007, Company was issued the Certification of business registration with the name of EVN Cambodia Joint Stock Company, in order to develop business activities and create favorable conditions for foreign investment therefore company was renamed EVN International Joint Stock Company on 21st May, 2008.
Major Founding Shareholders:
1. Electricity of Vietnam (EVN)
2. Vietnam Rubber Group (VRG)
3. Military Telecom Corporation (Viettel)
4. Vietnam Construction and Import-Export JS Corp. (Vinaconex)
5. PetroVietnam Power Corporation (PV Power)
6. An Binh Bank (ABBank)
7. Bac Ha Investment JSC
8. Ha Noi Power Company
9. Ho Chi Minh City Power Company
10. Power Companies No. 1 (PC1)
11. Power Companies No. 2 (PC2)
12. Power Companies No. 3 (PC3)
13. Limited liability company with one member Haiphong Electricity
14. Limited liability company with one member Danang Electricity
15. Limited liability company with one member Ninh binh Electricity
16. Limited liability company with one member Dong Nai Electricity
17. Power Engineering Consulting Company No.2
18. Power Engineering Consulting Company No.3